August 22, 2013

August Customer Spotlight :: Katie Johnson of InfinityMOM




Girl Charlee's Customer Spotlight for August is Kaite Johnson of InfinityMOM, a maker of a very cleverly designed nursing cover that can be worn as a stylish infinity scarf.  Being a mom who struggled greatly with nursing my first child in public due to being very "overly endowed" during that time and having a baby who liked to get wild, I am happy that Katie has taken that struggle away from so many mothers today with her thoughtful and well put together design.  Please enjoy reading about Katie's journey from the idea conception to now doing order fulfillment through Amazon!


About Kaite

When I started nursing, I wished there was a product that would allow me to be more comfortable while breastfeeding in public.  I struggled with nursing in the first place, and on top of that traditional "bib" style nursing covers didn't truly cover me, and my back, sides or stomach would often be exposed.   My daughter was often uncomfortable and hot under the nursing cover and would refuse to eat until I removed it.  Nursing in public was stressful and often embarrassing.  I created InfinityMOM nursing scarves to solve those problems and assist moms in nursing - wherever, whenever.

Because this product stemmed from my own struggle with nursing, my goal has always been to assist and serve other moms in their breastfeeding journey any way I can.  I cheer with moms who enjoy breastfeeding success, and I love being able to help the moms who struggle like I did.  
This is a truly a family business - I design the scarves and handle the business side of things, our daughter happily helps me test new products, and my husband spends most of his evenings and weekends helping me package and ship (on top of being a full-time graduate student).

This is a recent photo of my daughter and me.  She's almost one now, and while I didn't think we were going to make it when she was born, we're still going strong with breastfeeding!  




To buy an InfinityMOM nursing scarf you can purchase from Amazon.com and to learn more and read testimonials you can visit the InfinityMOM website.   I have given two as gifts to expecting friends and family and they both have received a big thumbs up!
              
We thank Katie for sharing her story with us and wish her much continued success.  If you would like to be featured in our next Customer Spotlight post, email gcblog(at)girlcharlee(dot)com and we will get in touch!

~Heather and The Girl Charlee Team

No comments:

Post a Comment